Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Sock advent idea

Good morning and how is everyone this morning.

I have been teasing again, I put a pile of socks on Facebook on Monday – stating it was my next craft project.

hello wednesday sock advent

Baby’s 1st Christmas Sock Advent Calendar.
I used our New and Exclusive Advent number ribbon here, baby’s 1st Christmas ribbon and small buttons.
You can buy the kit (without the socks) here at £2.50 it is a bargain.
The little socks I got from a high street store and a couple of free evenings sewing and it was completed.

We have also added two more NEW and EXCLUSIVE ranges to the website.

Classic Christmas header wm

A stunning Classic Christmas in Black and White.
This was the range that I had to re-design because it looked “dirty”.
I am so glad I persevered with it, I took some of the detail out and changed the print method.
The ribbons are really quite stunning – find them here.

Today I added this ribbon to our collection

santa ho ho ho header

Not everyone’s cup of tea, but I did have fun designing it.
Find Santa’s moustache here
I still have several ranges to photograph, our Design Team girls are eager for me to get all the ranges launched, so they can share their new creations.
I am working as fast as I can!
free postage £15

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable idea! Those socks look soooo sweet.
    Love the striking black and white ribbon too1 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black ribbon is gorgeous and santa's mustache made me laugh. Great idea with the socks

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many ideas! Ali the black and white ribbon looks pink and white to me, maybe it is my computer. I will look at the shop pics, it is gorgeous. My first thought was pink and black Christmas ribbon, how unusual!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons